As a modern golf club, we have a contemporary and forward-thinking dress code policy. We want to maintain a standard of casual but smart dress when using our golf course and clubhouse, but please use your common sense when following our guidance.
Both Members and Guests are asked to adhere to our dress code.
On the Golf Course, golf wear is required for all players. The following is acceptable:
- Golf wear made specifically to play golf. Polo shirts are to be tucked in unless specifically designed to be worn untucked.
- Footwear specifically designed to play golf.
- Socks should be predominately white in colour when wearing shorts. Short ankle socks are acceptable.
- Smart tailored shorts should have a waistband with belt loops, cut just above the knee.
- Smart tailored trousers.
- Hats should be worn the correct way round.