Golf Membership at Chipstead
Joining Fee, Affiliation Fees, Locker Rents and Staff Funds are not included.
Swipe cards: a swipe card is issued to all members for the purchase of drinks at members' discount rates and food from the bar. A compulsory annual bar card payment will be added to your subscription invoice and credited to your bar card account once paid. Your swipe card must always be in credit to make purchases from behind the bar.
Male members also have to pay an Affiliation fee to the English Golf Union and the Surrey County Golf Union of £19.50.
Female members have to pay an affiliation fee to the English Ladies Golf Association and the Surrey Ladies County Golf Association of £19.50.
The financial year runs from 1st April.
Membership is available in all categories.APPLY NOW
|Membership type||Annual cost|
|Flexi (25 rounds annually with restricted playing times)||£485.00|
|5 day (no play at the weekend)||£1145|
|Junior (under 17)||£175.00|
One of the biggest benefits is being a member of a well-established golf club, the course is always in good condition and genuinely available (exceptional conditions apart) 365 days of the year.
- A newly renovated, purpose-built functional clubhouse, with bar, restaurant & terrace.
- Unlimited play, no booking times except for competitions (subject to membership category restrictions)
- A discount on bar purchases
- A full social calendar, all year long.
- Services of 2 qualified PGA professionals.
- A professional shop for golf purchases that suit you
- Covered practice facilities and practice ground, a practice bunker, and putting green
- Discounted rates available when booking any private function such as weddings, anniversaries, parties, wakes, etc.
- Discounted rates when introducing any golf society you may belong to.
- Reduced buggy hire rates